ElastoTITE™ Check Valves - Short Form Wafer Series 871
Download the how to order chart.
Download the Short Form Wafer Series 871 Section in PDF format
Process Development & Control’s ElastoTITE™ Full Port Elastomer Hinged Check Valves have low pressure loss, lightweight design and a compact construction. Our Patented Flexible Anti-Fatigue Reinforcement Layer design increases the life of the valve and reduces the need for replacement of the elastomer sealing member during routine maintenance. The elastomer hinge check valve design eliminates a restrictive valve seat and increases the valve’s open area and flow coefficient significantly. The ElastoTITE™ Short Form Wafer Check Valve is perfect for blower applications, compressed air and gas systems, water systems and vacuum pumps.
BOTH 125 lb and 150 lb Short Form Wafers feature a choice of body materials of Cast Iron, Carbon Steel or 316 Stainless Steel. The available internals materials are Aluminum and 316 Stainless Steel. Buna-N is the standard seal with optional seal materials of EPDM, Silicone or Viton.
Materials can be configured to a Maximum Working Pressure of 150 PSI. Operating temperatures range from –40° F to 500° F with available sizes 2” thru 24”. If your application requires unique size and material configurations, please contact the factory for assistance with your special requirements.
- PDC’s Patented Anti-Fatigue Reinforcement Layer – Our ElastoTITE™ Check Valve’s New Patented Anti-Fatigue Reinforcement Layer is substantially unstretchable and capable of resisting abrasion forces that are encountered while the valve is in operation, increasing the life of the valve significantly.
- Solid Cast Valve Body – Solid, cast wafer, 4-rib cage structure resists against transfer of adverse pipe stresses to the body.
- Alignment Grooves – PDC’s Wafer Style Short Form Series 871 has double flanges that match ANSI 125/150 lb Flanges which aid alignment and installation.
- NO Metal-to-Metal Rotating Parts – The motionless Hinge Bar and Seal Clamp design decreases wear of Hinges, Shafts, Valve Plates, and Springs slashing maintenance requirements and costs.
- Full Port Seatless Design – Provides the largest flow area possible with the smallest pressure loss.
- Fast Closure Feature – The closing time is reduced by the valve plate’s minimum travel from an open to a fully closed position.
- Springless Design – Our valves operate without the assistance of a spring in the majority of all applications. With the assistance of a spring, the “slamming” action of the plates is all but eliminated. A spring is recommended when the valve is placed in a vertical downward flow pipeline position.
- Reinforced Valve Seal – Tolerant to liquids, gases, steam, chemical, oil, and fuel. The strength and durability of these elastomers ensure the prolonged life of the valves. The seals provide a tight shutoff.
- Valves can be installed in a pipeline in any position.
- Competitive Pricing – PDC offers competitive pricing, excellent customer service and quick turnaround to meet your needs.
Dimensions & Materials
How to Order