Magnus Force - Pneumatic Rack and Pinion Actuators
Download Magnus Force - Pneumatic Rack and Pinion Actuators in PDF format
The PDC Series pneumatic actuator MAGNUS FORCE uses the latest technology, combining intelligent design features with a compact footprint. MAGNUS FORCE is the perfect fit for practically any automation control system. PDC Series rack and pinion actuators are offered in two styles, PDC Series Double Acting and PDC Series Spring Return.
- Indicator: Multi-function position indicator with NAMUR
mounting, convenient for mounting accessories
such as positioners and limit switches.
- Pinion: The pinion is made from nickel plated steel and
conforms to ISO5211, DIN3337, and NAMUR
standards. Also available in stainless steel.
- Actuator Body: According to different requirements, the extruded
aluminum alloy ASTM 6005 body can be coated
with hard anodized, polyester, PTFE, or nickel.
- End Caps: The end caps are made of die-cast aluminum and can
be coated with polyester, metal powder, PTFE or nickel.
- Piston: The twin pistons are made of hard anodized coated
die-cast aluminum or zinc coated steel. Reverse
rotation is achieved by reversing air input for fast
operation and long-life span.
- Stroke Adjustment: Two independent external travel bolts can accurately
adjust +5° at both open and closed position.
- High Performance Spring: Preloaded springs are made from high quality material
for resistance to corrosion and long lifespan. Torque
requirements can be adjusted by safely and
conveniently changing the quantity of springs.
- Bearings and Guides: Made from low friction, long-life compound material to
avoid the direct contact between metals. Maintenance
and replacement are easy and convenient.
- O-Rings: NBR O-Rings provide trouble free operation at standard
temperature ranges. Viton or silicone options are
available for high and low temperature applications.