Flanged Series 39 - 4" thru 14" for 125/150 lb. Flanging
Download the how to order chart.
Download the Flanged Series 39 Section in PDF format
The PDC "Flanged" series butterfly valve is available in sizes from 4" thru 14" in a combination of materials and optional features suitable for most mid-range differential pressures and service conditions.
- Inboard bushings of graphited bronze for long life, non-freezing, low torque characteristics.
- Close tolerance machining for minimal leakage and dependable flow characteristics.
- Adjustable packing Graphited TEFLON ® Braid. Valves can be repacked without removal from line.
- Rugged mounting pads drilled and tapped for ease of installing actuating equipment and accessories.
- Flatted, keywayed or hexed ends on shafts are available to facilitate factory or field mounting of all types of actuating equipment.
- Lightweight, full faced flange designed for ease of installation. The full flanged drilling will allow for dead end flange connection.
- Contoured bore improves flow characteristics.
Standard Materials and Seat Construction
|Body: ||Ductile Iron|
|Disc: ||Cast Iron|
|Shaft: ||416 Stainless Steel|
|Bushing: ||Graphited Bronze|
|Packing: ||Graphited Teflon Braid|
Optional Materials and Seat Construction
|Body: ||No Option|
|Disc: ||Carbon Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel|
|Shaft: ||316 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Incoloy, Monel|
|Bushing: || 316 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, Glass Filled Teflon, Metcar|
|Packing: ||Pure Teflon Braid, Teflon V-Ring|
|Packing Nut:||316 Stainless Steel|
To 450°F with standard materials.
PDC Valve Coating